Award-winning PDF software
i-864a Form: What You Should Know
Section 2 of the Form I-864A tells you how to fill in the following information. If you want your form to contain other types of information that do not appear on the first, second, or third forms listed in this section of the form, you can answer “none of the above” to either question no. 3 or no. 4. You should submit a copy of the following to your immigration sponsor or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office where you're applying for naturalization if you want to complete Form I-864A in a different country than the one that issued the Form I-864: A letter from the government of the country where you are going, which must be sent to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' office where you intend to apply for naturalization. You can find the country with which you're applying for naturalization with this website:. In addition, the following items must be provided in order the to legally obtain a green card and to apply for a visa to enter and reside in the country of preference: Two passports (identify one as the main passport and the one for your spouse or minor child. Include the two passports. The following form applies only if you are sponsoring an adult. Your spouse must also submit a photocopy of a valid birth certificate or other relevant proof of his or her U.S. citizenship. If you are sponsoring a minor, your parents must submit all the following: A copy of the birth certificate of the minor, which must include a copy of each page of the certified copy. A copy of his or her birth certificate (if the child is of age) or a state-issued photo identification card, which must identify him or her. Documentation in the form of the applicant's passport, passport card, U.S. military identification, school record, employment record, divorce decree, or other acceptable government-issued document confirming the applicant's legal age. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office that issues the approved Form I-864A will verify the existence of this documentation and will send back to the sponsoring agency proof, such as the following, of your supporting documentation. The documents you provide with your visa application must verify your identity, place of birth or citizenship status, and must be original and valid. Do not include photocopies of identification documents.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do 2018-2023 Uscis I-864, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any 2018-2023 Uscis I-864 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your 2018-2023 Uscis I-864 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your 2018-2023 Uscis I-864 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.