Award-winning PDF software
i-130 sample Form: What You Should Know
The form is intended for use on the CitizenPath website. The purpose of this form is to prepare the Form I-130 to be filed with USCIS. For more information, please see our CitizenPath tutorial. 2. Do you (the petitioner) live in the United States? (Only a parent can file this type of petition.) Yes No 3. If you live outside the United States:. No I live in the United States If you live outside the United States, please indicate your place of residence. If you do not indicate a place of residence, your spouse and dependent children will need to submit proof that they reside in the United States or abroad. Income Tax Returns/Exemptions: I'm filing this petition because my (parent) husband (or) wife (or) child(men) is employed outside the United States; and I (the petitioner) live outside the United States; and My (parent) spouse (or) dependent children (as a member of the petitioner's immediate family) are employed outside the United States. When your child, or children, are engaged in employment outside the United States, please indicate: the occupation(s) of the child(men) employed outside the United States, for example: “my daughter (2) is working outside the United States for a travel business” or “three of my ten-year-old children (2, 5, and 8) are working outside the United States for a travel business.” 4. How many U.S.-resident children are (under 21 years old today (1) in your home country)? Yes No Please indicate their country of address, if applicable (for example, “U.K.”) If applicable. 5. If these children will be living outside the United States at the time of the petition. Yes No 6. If these children have lived outside the United States for at least a year. Yes No 7. Do the children have U.S. citizenship or green card status? Yes No If so, please report it on the form. If not, please provide the reason for not reporting. Do the children have U.S. citizenship or green card status? If yes, report it: On the form in this order: For children residing outside the United States : Do they have U.S.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do 2018-2022 Uscis I-864, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any 2018-2022 Uscis I-864 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your 2018-2022 Uscis I-864 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your 2018-2022 Uscis I-864 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.