Award-winning PDF software
I-130 instructions Form: What You Should Know
It is not a substitute for an official letter from the Department of Homeland Security, USCIS. I-130 is not the same as the I7 Application for an Alien Relative/Procedure Form I-797. You should not fill out the I-130 if you are looking to immigrate to the U.S. for permanent residency. You must fill out the I-130 if you want your family to immigrate to the United States. The USCIS will assign your I-130 based on your particular circumstances and needs. After you fill out the I-130, you will receive an I-130A, Supplemental Information. You must file the Supplemental I-130A when your application and supporting documents have been received by your USCIS (Form FS-130-4). Instructions for submitting Supplemental I-130A—U.S. Citizen/Green Card Holder to get Approved for Green Card The USCIS will assess the U.S. Citizen (U.S. Citizen/green card holder) as having “proper status as a permanent resident” if the USCIS verifies that The USCIS will assess the U.S. Green Card holder as having “proper status as a permanent resident” if the USCIS verifies that The U.S. citizen (USCIS) will assign him as an “eligible immigrant,” and the USCIS will assign a status of “immigrant” to the dependent (spouse) filing I-130A. Instructions for filing Supplemental I-130—USCIS to get Approved for Green Card Fill out I-130A (the I-130 application) and your family will get approved based on the following conditions: Note : You must not fill out Supplemental I-130A after your I-130 is processed. I-130A is only necessary when filling out the I-130, which is only used for applying for green card. It is not necessary to submit Supplemental I-130A if you're applying for visa/green card. You will be given approval for visa/green card (immigrant) based on I-130. The I-130 is only issued once your family's application (I-130A) has been fully processing.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do 2018-2023 Uscis I-864, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any 2018-2023 Uscis I-864 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your 2018-2023 Uscis I-864 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your 2018-2023 Uscis I-864 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.