Award-winning PDF software
How to fill out i-864 as a joint sponsor example Form: What You Should Know
If they are the same as the main sponsor, they write their name on “2‟and enter it under Box “3. How to File Form I-864 — With Instructions (PDF) Part 2: Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A Boxes marked ‹(A)‖ — “Joint Sponsors” must not be added or removed (unless the substitute or joint sponsor's name is the same as the main sponsor). Box 1: If Box 7 is checked, the sponsor lists the name and contact number of his or her representative in the United States. The representative is a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident. If the representative is a non-U.S. citizen, he or she must apply for approval from the U.S. Department of State (USES) before approving a Form I-864. For married aliens, the sponsor lists the names of a person who is a joint sponsor and one or both of the spouses may apply for a lawful permanent residence (green card). In this case, each household member must fill out a separate Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 203(a)(6) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. See Publication 1572, “Application for an I-864, Affidavit of Support under Section 203(a)(6) of the Immigration and Nationality Act”. For unmarried parents, both parents must complete a Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 203(a)(6) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. If the representative is the same as the main sponsor, it does not matter who writes his/her name. If there is more than one joint sponsor, they must include the names of both their legal U.S. spouses. For a joint sponsor, they must list a contact telephone number in their address line. In this case, if there are two or more joint sponsors, they can add, drop, and edit information on this line by hand. For married aliens, the sponsor must include their name, address, and telephone number. If they are only U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents, they can list their names here. If they are both non-U.S.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do 2018-2023 Uscis I-864, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any 2018-2023 Uscis I-864 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your 2018-2023 Uscis I-864 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your 2018-2023 Uscis I-864 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.